Monday, December 28, 2009

What do hot blonde barbie doll girls want in a guy?

Come on ladies I cant figure it out, my only goal in life is to hookup with one of these hot blonde barbies but for some reason. Ive hooked up with tons of hottie brunettes but I cant even start a conversation with one of these girls let alone get one on a date with me. I mean I went to culinary school and I and have worked as a chef for the last few years. And now in going to school to be a doctor what more do girls want from me? Is it my look heres my myspace if thats the case let me know. http://www.myspace.com/joeblasutig someone tell me what do I need to do to get one of these blonde barbie doll types. And if it comes down to me just not being good looking enough just tell me your ugly and youll never get one. Thanks folks



What do hot blonde barbie doll girls want in a guy?

If you're after a Barbie type then... probably money, expensive gifts. Brace yourself to be used and taken for an expensive ride.



Since you live in MI, if you want the total plastic Barbie type, then go to 747s or Landing Strip in Romulus with a wad of cash.



And psssst... many of the Barbie types probably started off as a brunette ya know ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone