Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do people with fake myspace profiles find me?

i used to get lots of friend request on myspace from fake profiles of "hot women" and now i put that only people that know my last name/email could add me. but my question is, how did those people find me?? or know about my profile???



How do people with fake myspace profiles find me?

Typically. The spammers create a Macro for MySpace. A program that will send the friend request to massive amounts of users. The users they choose are usually taken from a random number generator. You know your friend ID? If that number comes up on the random number generator, you get requested. Hence very rarely do you get hit by the same person, but rather multiple times by different Macro Spammers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone