Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace Quesation...can you help??

i already done my URL to myspace already but i meet this guy who is hot and i gave him URL but i added a extra number...can i change it even though i alredy done it before??



Myspace Quesation...can you help??

once your url is set, you can't change it, its a pity. I tried to change mine but it wouldn't let me. you could delete the account and then re-sign up, take a bit of time, but thats really the only option there is.



Myspace Quesation...can you help??

dont trust hot people you meet on myspace, they are usually fat people in disguise



Myspace Quesation...can you help??

you can't change ur url after u have done it.



And don't meet people off myspace my friend did that and she told him to meet her at the mall when he got there he was fat and ugly. trust me with this. She learned it the hard way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone