Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace question...should i be freaked out??

this guy who is 29 and in a relationship (i'm 18 and single) added me to myspace



i commented saying : thanks for the add, what's up?



he replied : not much, just bored, you're a cutie, i must say



i replied : hahaha thanks...haven't heard that much



he replied : really, well, it's true...i like your eyes too



i replied: umm thanks...how did u find me to add me?



he replied: it's too bad you don't have a tounge ring, then that would be hot, f*ck.



i replied : where did u find me to add me?



he hasn't replied yet



should i be freaked out?? should i delete him, or just wait for a friend to tell me who this guy is? (he's a friend of one of my best friends on myspace) am i thinking too much into this?



Myspace question...should i be freaked out??

you should delete him, hes just some old stalker that wants sex from you!



Myspace question...should i be freaked out??

you'll find your answer on :



http://www.yamour.org



it has the greatest myspace stuff i've ever seen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone