Thursday, December 24, 2009

My boyfriend wacks off to myspace.?

My boyfriend added local girls on myspace that are like 18 and they are really hot. I am 21 and he is 31. I see on his history that he looks at their pages all of the time. He has also admitted to wacking off to these girls, and I think he does it more so then he said ( he said he did it like twice ). is this normal??? I hate the idea because these are real girls that do not live too far away.



My boyfriend wacks off to myspace.?

as long as he's not acting on it in a way thats involving the girls I don't see what the problem is with him having his fantasies.



My boyfriend wacks off to myspace.?

Yes this is normal. This is what most guys do on MySpace. And you bf wacks off to every single female he has ever seen at one time or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone