Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace problem?

hey i know alot of people r sayin dat there myspace is workin fine again my my myspace seems to be givin me a problem wen i try to login it says to many failed log in attempts n wen i try later n juss doesnt let me log in have any ideas on hot to fix this to i can get in to myspace



Myspace problem?

I had the same problem, and I tried and tried, you might want to go to the forgot your password thing, I did, and it turned out my password wasn't the password that I thought it was..... Like say I thought mine was 1980dvoangil (which it isn't) they said my password was 1980dvoangi....and I had been using the same password for months.



Myspace problem?

My myspace only works sometimes too its really annoying.



Myspace problem?

NO I DONT- THE OTHER DAY I WAS HAVING A HARD TIME LOGGING IN TOO. I ALSO NOTICED THAT SEARCH DOESNT LET YOU SEARCH FOR PEEPS BY NAME OR EMAIL ADDY ANYMORE EITHER



Myspace problem?

there is nothing you can do to fix it. either wait for them to fix it or signup for a new account



Myspace problem?

mine has been messed up too..retype in everything..just in case..i got through mine last night by not logging in and going to browse finding mine and going into it that way..then i hit home at first it would not let me but i kept hitting babk button and doing it again and finally it let me in...hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone