Thursday, December 24, 2009

Help with Myspace HTML?

I recently logged into my Myspae profile to change my profiles layout and some information. Yet, when I clicked on the View Profile link to see what my profile would look like to my friends it was messed up. I went back and plugged in the HTML tags in about 5 times and in the About Me box an HTML tag appeared, "%26lt;span style="color:white;background-color:red"... href="http://www.ms9191.com" style="position:absolute; top:0px;background-repeat:no-repeat;left... height:980px; width:1300px; background-image:url(http://www.punkyourspace.com/uploads...q... background-position:left;"%26gt;%26lt;fwl code="layout"%26gt;%26lt;/style%26gt;." When I clicked on the View Profile link,in the About Me box said "HOT." What is wrong with my Myspace page. This is very frstrating. Can anyone help me to solve this problem? I greatly appreciate the help!!!



Help with Myspace HTML?

there is a "bot" in your myspace. delete that code. obviously.



change your password also.



Anything that you didn't put in your myspace delete.



Help with Myspace HTML?

Delete all of the codes and try updating your profile in safe mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone