Monday, December 28, 2009

How do I create a GOOD S4S code for Myspace???

I need a GOOD S4S code for Myspace. I've never made one before, I want this to be HOT. Does anyone know any REALLY good sites to make one easily?? THIS HAS TO BE GOOD!!!!



How do I create a GOOD S4S code for Myspace???

You make a code like this:



%26lt;a href="URL OF SITE"%26gt;%26lt;img src="URL OF PICTURE"%26gt;Text Here%26lt;/a%26gt;



For URL OF SITE, put the url of the website you want them to add, or put your Add to Friends path url there so that when they click it they are taken directly to the Add page.



For URL OF PICTURE, take the Direct Link, or url, or a picture you uploaded or found on http://www.photobucket.com . That is the image they will click in order to add you or your site.



For Text Here, put the text you want it to say underneath the picture. For example, put "Add me because I'm smart" or whatever you think is convincing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone