Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can't get a hot guy?

At the risk of sounding vain, I'm just gonna tell it like it is.



When I go clubbing I get hit on by every second guy I walk past. On my mypace account I get about 10 messages a day from guys telling me I'm gorgeous. At uni I get guys sitting next to me and trying to hit on me in pretty much every lecture. Every one of my ex's wants me back. I currently have about 4 guys asking me out on dates.



However, I am not vain, stuck up, conceited, etc. I am a very laid back, outgoing, fun to be around, smart person. I don't think my looks are anything great. However other people seem to.



All of the guys who hit on me are ugly or average! I know this is mean, but for once in my life I just want a hot guy to be interested in me. I am VERY picky but when I do see a hot guy, I'd try 2 smile n get their attention but it never works. On myspace I tried to msg a few hot guys but they didn't reply.



Is there some sort of trick? R they different? How do I get one?



Can't get a hot guy?

yeah... your right.. your not concieted... *cough*.



And us hot guys like fat chicks.



Can't get a hot guy?

I'm just going to take this as an opportunity for two points and say two words which I hope will get through to you: Grow up.



Heath



Can't get a hot guy?

It's because they hit on everyone, those myspace guys are emailing everyone trying to get some kind of response. Are you sure you're as hot as you think you are? Maybe you should sit down and think about this while you're inhaling your next cheesecake. Maybe you should lower your standards to , you know, mammal.



Can't get a hot guy?

"However, I am not vain, stuck up, conceited, etc. I am a very laid back, outgoing, fun to be around, smart person."



That's BS.



Can't get a hot guy?

im kinda the same way...just be yourself when you talk to them, but flirt too (in a non-obvious way if you can, i think its more attractive).



Can't get a hot guy?

I never had a problem attracting women in my life, and I didn't think I was that good looking...But I never got the Barbie either. Go figure?



Can't get a hot guy?

Maybe you need to lower your standards in men. As you say its only ugly and average guys that are hitting on you not the hot guys. Maybe it is because you are not as beautiful as you think and you really fit in the ugly and average league.



Can't get a hot guy?

ya you are to picky and the boys do not want to get involved with a girl that jumps guy to guy, would you want that if it was turned around, check your self before you put the other down.



Can't get a hot guy?

What kind of clothes do you wear. If you want ugly guys to stop hitting on you you need to do more to initmidate them. Im not saying dress like a hooker but when you go out clubbing make sure ur breath is fresh, make-up is fresh and wear some smell good get ur hair done and nails. Be very charming also.



Can't get a hot guy?

Have you ever heard of beauty is in the eye of the beholder? It sounds kind of lame, but I really think whoever made it up is on to something. I mean everyone is beautiful in some way or another, and everyone has their flaws. I just started dating a good friend that I've had for years, and never really looked at him and was like woah baby type deal. But somewhere down the line he became gorgeous from the inside out. And I wouldn't want him any other way. I think when you find someone you really truly like, you'll think they are the best thing since sliced bread, from the inside out. And who knows maybe your desire to find a hott guy is just a defense mechanism. Everyone is picky, but just leave yourself open for opportunity, and be careful on myspace, a lot of those guys on there are sketchy. There is no trick, the right guy will just fall into your lap, you'll fall head over heels for him, and think hes hott stuff. Good luck, and don't worry a guy should want to be with you for who you are, not just what you look like, even though an amount of physical attraction is important, it isn't everything. :-)



Can't get a hot guy?

The trick is confidence. If your going to hit on someone you think is better looking then you, then you had best have some courage. It is also a good idea to be the aggressor if you want to get a guy that you think looks better then you, because not many guys are going to try and go out of their way to get girls that are not at least as good looking as them.



Can't get a hot guy?

Because the ugly ones would hit on anyone, the hot ones wouldn't hit on just anyone because they know they have the advantage. Of course they are different, just never let your guard down and if you know that you look very good, don't ever make a move on a hot guy. Most likely he will cheat on you because he thinks you're the one who's interested in him and he'll use you. Just my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone