Monday, December 28, 2009

Guys,, do i sound hot? would you date me?

heyy. im 5"1, 13 years old.



i have dirty blonde hair with dark highlites, and its usually straight and down to right above my elbows. I weigh 98 lbs, and im a 36B, green eyes.



i usually wear tight camis and tank tops, or baggy shirts tied in the back. i usually wear jeans or sweat pants, unless its hot outside and i decide to wear shorts. flip flops all year round exept in the snow.



anything else you need to know? ask meee.



my myspace is www.myspace.com/leasexyxx



add me to see my pics.



thanksss. so just tell me if im hot and if you would date me =]



Guys,, do i sound hot? would you date me?

I'm not a guy, and you sound like a little twit. Get a life!



Guys,, do i sound hot? would you date me?

Sweetie, you should delete this question and don't put your myspace on here, saying you're 13. You're just inviting the pervs to stalk you. I'm sure you look fine.



Guys,, do i sound hot? would you date me?

you sound kinda sluttish. why would you want to know. and no one really cares cause your only 13!



Guys,, do i sound hot? would you date me?

Ummmmmmmmmmm I'm telling your mom and dad!!!!!!!



Girl you are just ASKING FOR TROUBLE!!! Keep it in your pants and wait another decade or so. YOUR TOOO YOUNG!!!!



Guys,, do i sound hot? would you date me?

umm your myspace says you 18 I DONT THINK SO you 13 worry about your schoolwork not what boys think if you dont youll be wishing you did while you still flipping burgers at mcdonalds and you 30



Guys,, do i sound hot? would you date me?

it looks like you have got enough men on your case... but serosuly you need to get a new hairstyle. its too... 6th grade..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone