Thursday, December 24, 2009

Music Myspace?

I've been trying for the longest time to find these songs on myspace....



Dreamin of you be Celine Dion



Push it to you by Vybz Kartel



Hot boy by Christina Milian



....And some more songs...



I'm tired of trying to find the perfect songs for my myspace so I was wondering if any of you knew of a myspace music profile where I can find any of these songs?



If not, is there any way you can help me make a music profile with these songs?



Music Myspace?

A Myspace music profile is for the artists, not the fans. If you are making a band profile just to put your own playlist on there, you are committing a copyright infringement, and can be penalized via lawsuits for it. Just get a regular profile for that stuff like everyone else.



Read the red outlined paragraph on this Myspace FAQ page.



http://signup.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse...



Music Myspace?

go to projectplaylist.com create free account you can find SOOO many songs there, and make a goodp playlist to add automatically to ur myspace It's AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone