Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hot or not? for girls?

i hear girls talkin about hot guys all the time, and i wonder if i would be considered hot or not



also which looks better short or long hair



http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf...



http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf...



sorry the only way i could figure out how to put pics up here was through myspace



Hot or not? for girls?

sorry i cant have a myspace! i didnt kno u had to be logged in to see the pics...



Hot or not? for girls?

personally, I like you better with longer hair.



and you would be a 7/8 on my scale.



Hot or not? for girls?

Grow your hair out a little more.I'd say shoulder length, because it is a nice colour, it's a great texture (thick and soft looking).



Some girls love long hair, and it would suit your face, and your strong features.



You're not my type, but I think you're handsome.



Hot or not? for girls?

you kinda have a big nose, but u r HOTT!!!!!! u have the best eyes ive ever seen on a guy, hottie alert add me to ur myspace %26lt;3, i like the longer hair better

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone