Saturday, November 28, 2009

Wut makes a HOT myspace picture?

for a GUY



as in the pic's picture is a guy.



Wut makes a HOT myspace picture?

Six pack abs! Muscular bodies but not too bulky like the weightlifters body. Depends on your age and who your trying to target to come to your myspace.



Wut makes a HOT myspace picture?

An HONEST picture. One that doesn't make you look fake or like you're trying too hard.



Wut makes a HOT myspace picture?

I would say take a picture of me but you said guy. Darn. Joking. A cool Angle really catches attention. Like from the side and a bit to the front. Or even aimed from above or below. Abs are nice (I am not into that really but others are). A nice expression and things of the sort. If you like the picture, but there is stuff you don't like about it, or the color is off, or you want the edges to fade to black, thats where Paint Shop Pro comes in handy. I know I use PSP a lot because I use a digital camera and sometimes it catches weird light or there is things in the picture I don't like. Like some idiot flashing the peace sign behind me... etc.



ChelZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone