Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Me & my GF of 2 yrs recently got back together but I told another girl on myspace that she was h

Should my girlfriend be pissed off? My GF logged on to myspace, and found the message in my trash folder. It said,"oh just to let you know I think your hot." It was a message to a friend from a long time ago, and it didn't mean anything. My girlfriend is getting pissed off about it. Should she react this way? What would you do? I think she is over reacting. I told my girlfriend that it was just a complement to a friend that was ugly in 6th grade when I knew her, and is now hot. What do ya'll think? I even told her if it was the other way around I wouldn't be mad at her.



Me %26amp; my GF of 2 yrs recently got back together but I told another girl on myspace that she was hot?

you know what.. Talk about immaturity and low self esteem... If your girlfriend totally had trust in you she wouldn't act this way.. You are with her, and only her... You can look and think someone else looks good/ hot / cute or whatever. As long as your not cheating and not touching this other person your girlfriend has nothing to worry about.. You mean to tell me she doesn't EVER look at other guys with her girl friends and be like " hmm he's cute" Cmon......



Same goes for married couples, if your husband goes to the strip club and looks at naked lady;s who freaking cares, he still comes home to YOU doesn't he...



I don't think she should get so mad at you, but hey some people just are like that.. If you feel it is wrong then do something about it! Good luck



Me %26amp; my GF of 2 yrs recently got back together but I told another girl on myspace that she was hot?

if there's more problems in the relationship then this incident could of just added fuel to the fire. anyways take your girlfriends feelings into consideration. Report It



Me %26amp; my GF of 2 yrs recently got back together but I told another girl on myspace that she was hot?

you know,i think your GF is over reacting anyway.



she's getting pissed off becuz of your letter to her on myspace...



whats the big deal??? just let her do that all the time, and she'll get over it acting to you like that...



just let her do that until she gets tired of it... Report It



Me %26amp; my GF of 2 yrs recently got back together but I told another girl on myspace that she was hot?

think



Me %26amp; my GF of 2 yrs recently got back together but I told another girl on myspace that she was hot?

yeah she's way over reacting. thats so STUPID when girls do that. whats the big deal? your with her now so whats there to loose? drama...needs to go down the toilet.



Me %26amp; my GF of 2 yrs recently got back together but I told another girl on myspace that she was hot?

Myspace gets men into a lot of trouble!!!! Yeah, why do you guys do that????? Is it for ego boost? Why didn't you say she looks great now onstead of Hot? That sounds like your Hot For Her! I'd be pissed too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone